LeCase Paris collects and processes the Personal Data of Buyers and Buyers’ beneficiaries as well as, more generally, of any prospect, candidate or visitor present on the Site (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Data Subjects”, “you”, “yours”).
The terms used with a capital must be understood according to the definitions of the general conditions of sale, of article 4 of Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) or according to the definitions established within this policy and the other LeCase Paris contractual documents.
LeCase Paris collects or uses your Personal Data as a “data controller”, for the needs of its activity on the Site, and on this occasion defines the purposes and means of processing your Personal Data.
LeCase Paris is responsible for the Personal Data that you share with us, and undertakes to process them in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, including the GDPR. This implies in particular :
· To obtain and process your Personal Data lawfully and fairly ;
· Obtain your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and therefore not to process it in a manner incompatible with these purposes ;
· To process only Personal Data which is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained and is processed ;
· To ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, kept up to date; and
· To store your Personal Data only for a period that does not exceed that necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained and is processed, and in accordance with the applicable laws on prescription.
LeCase Paris collects the Personal Data of each Data Subject in different ways. Depending on the activities concerned, you may receive prior information dedicated to the processing of your Personal Data, or a message referring to this information.
1 – Direct collection: we may receive your Personal Data thanks to the various features of the Site, and in particular via the requests you make, the orders you place, the services you request and the cookies installed by LeCase Paris on your terminal.
2 – Indirect collection: sometimes, we may receive your Personal Data from third parties, in particular from any partner and service provider participating in the provision of products and services offered on the LeCase Paris Site , or by cookies installed by these third parties on your terminal. When we collect Personal Data through forms (including electronic), we will indicate the required fields with an asterisk. Failure to respond to these fields could prevent you from accessing a service. The Personal Data protection laws of many jurisdictions generally do not require that we obtain your consent prior to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data for the purposes listed in the table above. . However, where required by law, we will endeavor to obtain your consent prior to processing. In these situations, the Buyer may at any time decide to withdraw his consent to the processing by specifying his request via the contact form on the Site, either under the conditions mentioned in Articles 8 and 9 of this policy..
Some of your Personal Data may be accessible to other people. Within LeCase Paris, LeCase Paris staff members may have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary to provide you with the products and services you have requested, to ensure technical maintenance, protection and security. of the Site or with your prior authorization (in particular for advertising messages).
1 – With our partners and service providers Partners and third-party service providers can access your Personal Data, acting:
(a) either as a subcontractor (within the meaning of the GDPR) to provide the services of LeCase Paris necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out above (hosting, maintenance, marketing),
(b) either as a data controller to provide services complementary to those of LeCase Paris, duly identified and under their exclusive responsibility (payment services, installment payments, third-party cookies s, in particular social networks), under the conditions of Articles 10 and following below.
2 – With authorities and public bodies In accordance with applicable law or with your express authorization, LeCase Paris may be required to share your Personal Data with third parties, in particular any public body, court officer, ministerial officer or even debt collection body, for the purposes of:
(a) Protecting the rights, property or safety of Person Concerned, of LeCase Paris, its employees or other persons,
(b) Allow the evolution of the assets of LeCase Paris in the event of a merger or the sale of assets of the company (in this case, your Personal Data will be disclosed to the potential purchaser, and the potential purchaser will be responsible for renewing the information and / or obtaining your consent, if applicable and according to applicable law); and to comply with a legal obligation, a judicial or administrative order, a legal action of any kind or to implement the enforcement measures required by the competent authorities.
LeCase Paris uses the services of OVH for the hosting of the Site, including Personal Data collected and processed. OVH hosts Personal Data in France.
We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (typically, the duration of the contract when you purchase a product or use a service, which can be extended over the duration of the provision of said service and / or until the actual receipt of the product ordered and the expiry of the applicable withdrawal period).
· When you contact us for a request for information, we keep your Personal Data for the necessary time to the processing of your request (unless this leads to an order from you, in which case the retention is extended for the period indicated above);
· When you have agreed to receive advertising messages, we keep your Personal Data until you unsubscribe or after a period of inactivity (absence of active contact from you) established at three years e n France;
· When cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them as long as necessary for the achievement of their purpose and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and recommendations, which is thirteen months in France; and
When you contact us to submit your application for a job offer from LeCase Paris, or for a spontaneous application, we keep your Personal Data until the position is awarded or for a period that cannot exceed the maximum duration in France (two years).
In all of these situations, however, we may be required to archive your Personal Data for a longer period, in particular in application of specific legal or regulatory provisions and / or in order to comply with the applicable limitation periods. .
In the event that we keep your data longer for other reasons, we will inform you of these reasons and of the retention period applicable when collecting your Personal Data.
We are committed to keeping your Personal Data secure and to taking all reasonable precautions to this end. We implement all the organizational and technical measures necessary with regard to this Policy and applicable law to protect your Personal Data against any unauthorized access, any modification, any disclosure, any loss or any destruction, in particular by encryption of the data. in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) mode.
You must preserve the security and confidentiality of your connection data (username, password) to the Site in order to prevent illicit use or misappropriation of your account (usurpation of identity).
You have a number of rights with regard to your Personal Data, namely :
· A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed of the processing to which your Personal Data are subject, and in particular
(a) to know whether, yes or not, your Personal Data Personal Data are processed, and if so,
(b) to have access to such Personal Data and to obtain a copy thereof.
· A right of rectification: you have the right to ” obtain the rectification of your erroneous Personal Data or complete incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an additional declaration.
· A right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data. However, this does not constitute an absolute right and LeCase Paris may have a legal basis or have a legitimate reason to keep your Personal Data.
A right to limit processing: in certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
· A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to LeCase Paris, in a format structured, commonly used and machine-readable, and you have the right to transfer such Personal Data to another controller without hindrance from LeCase Paris. This right only applies when the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent or on a contract and this processing is automated.
A right to oppose the processing: you have the right the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data. When you exercise your right to object to processing based on the legitimate interest of LeCase Paris, LeCase Paris may however invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to continue the processing to which you object.
· A right to revoke, at any time, your consent to processing based on your consent: you can revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, when such processing is based on your consent. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out with it prior to its revocation.
A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge your Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of a complaint.
A right to give instructions regarding the use of your data after your death: you have the right to give instructions to LeCase Paris with regard to the use of your Personal Data after your death.
· A right to obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses: signed by LeCase Paris when your Personal Data is transferred outside from the EEA.
For any questions or concerns regarding our processing and use of your Personal Data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the following coordinates: firstname.lastname@example.org (Response within 48 hours)
You can also exercise your rights by sending your request via the contact form on the LeCase Paris site.